Did you know that art can rewire the brain? That’s something Beth Inglish discovered as she was looking for ways to overcome trauma. She now uses art as a way to seek joy in her life and now her work has been featured in and on buildings all around Nashville and most recently, on a public transit bus called “the joy bus.”
Beth is an artist, speaker, consultant and comedian. She also founded the Nashville Creative Group, the largest artist network in Middle Tennessee with more than 8,000 members.
I can’t wait for you to hear Beth’s story and discover how she uses art to fill her life with joy and purpose.
During the show, you’ll hear:
- How Beth overcomes fear as an artist;
- How to handle fear when it shows up in your work;
- How you (yes, even non-artists) can use creativity to process and express their feelings;
- The power and importance of community; and
- How fear can guide you to what’s most important to you.
Connect with Beth Inglish
If you want to learn more about Beth, here are the many places you can find her and her work online:
HOW YOU ARE MAKING IT BRAVE?
What’s one brave thing you’ve done recently? Let me know by using the hashtag #makeitbrave on Instagram or comment below. I might just share your story on an upcoming episode of the show. I can’t wait to hear how you are finding more courage and bravery in your life.